HENRY MARGU Long Natural Wavy Platinum Blonde Wigs with Bangs Cosplay Party Lolita Synthetic Wigs for Women Heat Resistant Fiber
wig LC5038 Length: about 24 inches
Package includes: 1 *wig + 1*wig cap
Death Note Amane Misa Cosplay Synthetic Wig, MisaMisa Hair, Misa Amane fake hair, Disguise, Christmas, Halloween, Students, Women's, Regular Use, Events, Festivals
【Material】High-quality synthetic hair which looks like real human hair. Soft,skin-friendly, and comfortable.
【Features】High temperature fiber wig, which can withstand a high temperature of 150 degrees Celsius (300 degrees Fahrenheit)
【Hat and size】Average Size Suitable For Most People. There are two adjustment straps on both sides of the wig, you can adjust him to the size of the head that suits you.
【Occasions】Perfectly match all occasions, whether it is daily work, weddings, parties, concerts, role-playing, theme parties, Halloween, or video shooting, it is your best choice. Also a great gift for relatives and friends.
【Reminder】If you don't know how to care for the wig, please feel free to contact us. We have a large factory with 500 people, please don't worry about quality issues, and the product pictures are all real shots.
Q1:How to care for my hair?
A: Treat this hair as if it were your own, very gently.
1. When you don't wear the wig, put it on the mannequin head or shelf to keep the wig intact
2. When combing the wig, first slowly comb the ends of the hair smoothly, and then comb the hair roots, which can reduce hair loss
3. Remember to wash it after using it for a long time. Wash the wig like your own hair, be gentle
4. If there is static electricity on the wig, you can spray some water or hair oil on the wig.
Q2:Why does the hair under the bangs of the wig look burnt?
A: FOREHEAD FLIPPING PROCESS is a wig-making technique called inverted hair. The purpose is to make the bangs look more fluffy, natural, and good-looking. If we don’t do this, the bangs will have no support and will stick to the scalp, which makes wigs look fake and unnatural. This technique is generally used on wigs with bangs and short hair(such as ss127)
Q3: Can they be straightened, or curled?
A: Yes. Treat the hair as if it is your own, use a flat iron/straightened
or tongs, even when fitted, but as with your own hair, never use hot tools too often as you could dry the hair and it will not last as long.
How to wash the wig
1. First brush hair with a wide comb, curly hair can use your hands to tidy it up.
2. Add warm water and shampoo to clean the hair.
3. Soak for about 10 minutes or longer.
4. Wash with clean water.
5. Wrap a hair with a towel and press with your hands to dry it faster.
6. Dry to ventilated place (do not use a hair dryer).
7. Combine hair and let hair dry naturally.
8. Use about 3-4 times, wash once.